is it possible for wisdom teeth to cause constant mild headaches as well as a constant soar throat???

It depends on your wisdom tooth if it is impacted, if it has cavities, if the gums around it are infected, if there are deep fillings, etc
You should see an experienced dentist to evaluate the condition in your mouth.
Sometimes, when the wisdom tooth gets out into the mouth, it interferes with other teeth’s movement. Such position could impact the tooth alone but it could also put a lot of stress on the jaw joints and muscles. The joints could become inflamed and hurt and muscles could also hurt from trying to fix this stress and bad position. These problems with joints and muscles could be causing your headache as well as muscle spasms.

I can only begin at what I went through before having my teeth removed...i had my leg twitching, chills, shivers, etc. I had to go through multiple antibiotics as a result of an infected tooth. It was horrible.

Thanks

**edited by moderator**

mate i was in hospital and nearly died of septicaemia because iof my wisdom tooth

I went 2 a dentist 3 years ago n said my wisdom teeth were ready to come out. Well I'm on medicaid n been on waitin list n for the las 2-3 weeks i got a migrane headache n my whole mouth hurts. Hurts so much I know it hast 2 b my teeth

I got my wisdom teeth out this past December (2010) and it is not as bad as everyone says it is. The worst part is not eating. It is not that painful and should never be avoided out of fear. From  what I've gathered, it is not a bad idea to remove wisdom teeth even if they are not impacted for they are the easiest tooth to get a cavity or an infection in since they are the farthest back, harder to clean and every drink and food passes by them. All four of mine were impacted and I had headaches and sore throats quite often before their removal but not to say that is causing your symptoms. WIsdom teeth can also cause sinus problems depending on their location.  Hope this helped.

hi evryone....i am havng severe headache since last few days..my wisdom tooth is on its way coming out...so is ds headache dur to wisdom tooth?? m havng pain at d back of my ears too..evrythng gets blocked n stiff.....

I had the following symptoms:

Vertigo/dizziness
Pain in eye (changes from left to right)
Sore temples on both sides of face
Headaches/migranes/tension
Anxiety/panic attacks = insomnia -I took melatonin to help me sleep through the pain
Loss of appetite
Sore jaw, mouth and gums
Nose and brow soreness
Nausea

Had all four wisdom teeth come in and before I knew that...the above were all of my symptoms. SO if you have those you most likely have wisdom teeth! AND I'm 26 years old so......rip.