Hey everyone.. I have this kinda problem: It does really, really hurt when i pull my foreskin backwards. Its fine when i masturbate but the first times i tried to have sex it wouldn't work..
And i dont know how to say this.. But i dont have a penis head.. haha. My foreskin is all the way on my penis.

Anyone? god this is embarrasing.. thanks.

You need to stretch your foreskin. This is common for someone up to about 16.

Insert your fingers into the opening and spread the skin open. You don't have to cause yourself a lot of pain but there will be discomfort. Use some lube if necessary or do it in the shower under the spray. Do it every day, as often as you can.

The head, glans, should be exposed when you are erect.

Don't ever force the foreskin back, it can get stuck and that may require medical attention.

i am 18 as i write this.

hm, what? into the opening? im not english at all, so i dont quite understand.. what opening?

thanks.

The opening at the end of your foreskin where the urine comes out. You need to widen that opening by stretching.

Pull it open, gently, and if you can use your fingers to spread it open. It's going to be sensitive and possibly uncomfortable.

Okey, and shall i pull until it hurts and more? or how much?

It's whatever you are comfortable with. You don't need to hurt yourself. Some discomfort is to be expected.

All it takes is a little at a time. The more often you stretch the looser the skin will get, the more it will slide on your shaft and stop hurting.

Good luck.

I have done it for a few days, no difference, more than it not does hurt as much when i pull it my foreskin back. But my head is not showing. Am i on the right way?
Im not sure im doing it right!

Thanks

It sounds like you're getting there. It doesn't happen overnight, it takes time for skin to stretch so keep on stretching it as often and as much as you can stand. When I was stretching mine I managed to make some tiny fissures once in a while from stretching too hard. They just sting when urine gets in them but otherwise they are harmless.

I tried to hold the stretch for 5 minutes or so to let it stretch but it took months to get the results I wanted which was to be able to pull my foreskin back behind the head while I had an erection without it hurting.

Don't get discouraged, it takes time but it's well worth it to have a foreskin that rolls back comfortably. :-)

awesome!:-D
im taking my thumb and pinky on each hand and grab two sides on the foreskin and pull a bit and hold it there.. thats the way to go?

That sounds like it might hurt just from the pinching. I inserted two fingers in the opening and spread them.

It doesnt.. so.. :-) One more question. My head is very sensitive.. whats up with that? when will it stop to be that?

That's normal. If it really bothers you, I do have a method I used to desensitize mine when I got tired of that.

I would love to know.

I figured it needed to get accustomed to being touched since the guys I knew who were circumcised were not bothered at all by touching their heads.

Since it was naturally sticky when it was exposed, that made touching it even more painful, so I figured I needed to get it really clean and dry before I began touching it. I pulled my foreskin all the way back and cleaned everything well with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol. The alcohol feels cold at first then it kind of tingles and feels warm. Actually that was kind of enjoyable.

After it dried I was able to move my fingers over it without them sticking and I could do it as lightly as necessary so it didn't hurt. I also found a piece of very soft flannel material that I used to rub it, that felt really good. As with the stretching it doesn't happen over night so the more often you do it the sooner you get results.

I had no problem doing it often because the touching and rubbing was so erotic it always ended up with masturbation. That gave me a desire to do it quite often. After a while I was able to masturbate with the foreskin held back and dry rubbing the whole thing so that became my method of choice for masturbation.

It feels tricky... but.. lets say my head comes out when i erect.. but if my head is sensitive, i wont be able to have sex anyways.. or am i wrong?