hey, guys I have a problem, just last night( March 25 2007) I decided to stretch my foreskin over my penis but I've seen some posts that says take ur time and do it daily and consistently but I just did it in one shot and now im scared because my penis head is completely uncovered and very sensitive because it's the first time it's ever been completely exposed in 19 years....now wenever I had a physical the doctor would ask me if I cleaned my penis and me in my head was thinking that by pulling it softly and rinsing the opening of the penis was what he meant, and it wasn't until now that I realized that i've misunderstood the whole concept.........but I have sucessfully cleaned it by letting water run on it :gently: because it is very sensitive, and also now since it's very sensitive, I cannot walk properly, I can honestly say I walk like a duck now lol :-( also the foreskin won't go over the head again because of it's sensitivity........please somebody tell me that the sensitivity will go away so I can roll the foreskin back to protect the head of my penis once again! and if it does, How long do I have to wait? Please give me some type of good news...

I totally have a similar problem. I have a foreskin and have been masturbating since i was 14. I have no problem doing it myself because i can use the foreskin to rub over the head. If anyone touches my uncovered head it is really sensitive. Its really difficult too if a woman goes to touch it and rubs against the uncovered head it makes me jump as it is too sensitive. I find oral sexy too much as well without a condom on. Its really upsetting as it has given me far less confidence in a sexual relationship.

omg...it's paraphimosis i guess - a swollen penis which couldn't cover back the glans (penis' head) after being retracted back...u need to c a doctor immediately...

thats not paraphimosis. i read somewhere that rubbing cold tea can toughen the skin of the glans, as should naturally happen if the foreskin always retracted

well i am 16 now and i have the sensitive head..many posts say that i shloud retract the foreskin when i take a shower but when water falls on it , it hurts very badly...i can clean it only by dripping water...is there anything else i can do to make it less sensitive ?

Well, I have a very similar problem and don't know what to do...

I also had my foreskin convering the head of my penis until I was 14 (I think... not so sure) and I know for a fact that it protected the head of the penis too much to the point the skin of the head never toughened... I was told that usually as a child our penis head rubs a lot against our underwear which causes it to toughen and makes it less sensitive... how should I do this now? Could you tell me more about the tea techniuque?

For me when a girl or even I touch the end of the head (no the tip, the curve pefore the shaft) it causes a very uncomfortable feeling, and if I keep at it during sex it makes me ejaculate in the first few penetrations... I got the problem solved with condoms that have a retarding substance in it... but since I've been with my fiancé for over 2 years we don't use condoms anymore for she's on the pill... It made sex a lot less enjoyable for me... I've tried sprays and creams, but the effect doesn't last after penetration like the condom.

I can control everything fine with masturbation, like someone mentioned above, rolling the skin over that sensitive area keeps it from hurting. When someone touches me I also feel jumpy because of the pain!

Any advice is welcome!

Ok heres what I done !
After I was able to retract the forsk in
I wore a pair of clean joks

easy ! less sensitivity and I can walk normal for now :-))

Easiest way I found to retract the foreskin dip it in mild hot water ! not too hot ! then just carefully retract it takes some time !

I have the over-sensative head problem, and I am 17. Makes me feel a little better knowing that other people have this problem as well!

To counteract this problem, I usually use the foreskin to rub the head with.

I also have another problem though that some frequent masturbators may have. Does anyone get purple blood vessels showing in the penis after a lot of masterbation? I think it's normal but I am not too sure, so any advise would be welcome.

I have this problem too and am still trying to overcome its sensitivity during sex.
The way I am doing it, is when I masturbate, I use PLENTY of lotion to slowly get me used to the sensation. When Im showering, I actually use the bar of soap itself to rub against the head.
I have been doing this on and off for about a year, and I can touch my penis head just fine, but cannot rub it without lube.

Anyone have anymore tips on how I can sort of toughen up the skin?

yea my dingalong is to sensative i really want to toughen up the skin so i can enjoy oral sex more etc i have been trying to but there seems to be no change how long does this take o-0

Ah,the hypersensitivity. I still remember that, from before puberty when I learned to just keep my foreskin retracted all the time. It doesn't take too long to get over the abnormal sensitivity. After that, it just starts feeling better and better to keep it retracted all the time. And it stays so much cleaner now, and ready for action at any time.

Right, this is what you do, go to the kitchen and get yourself some olive oil, put the olive oil on your glan(head) over it and rub it lightly. You will be abil to rub the head because it is slippy. Doing this a few times will decrease the sensitivity.
But you will not see a difference the first or second time, you will have to do it a few times and there you go.

I just found out that my foreskin is way to tight and that when Im not hard I should pull the foreskin back and leave it but this is soooo uncomfortable. I've tried the water thing for decreasing sensitivity but I felt like I was getting shocked the whole time. I tried sleeping with the foreskin back but I couldnt take it. Why didnt my parent handle this when I was born.

Im 14 and I think im ready for sex already but have noticed my penis glans is very sensitive and it hurts when I touch it because I barely retract it because when I was little my mom always told me to retract it and put water in but I ignored her, is there a way to make my glans less sensitive..PLEASE HELP!

hey i'm only 12!!!!!! but i gt da sensitive head problem & tea dosint sound at attractive 2 but on da head of my penis, so is there anything else i can do?? o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O