yeah, i don't the specific terms or anything.
but basically, i wasn't masturbating, nothing like that, I just was balancing on top of a chair , fell off, and the top of my foreskin (or whatever) was stuck behind the head of my penis (not even joking). to be honest, i don't masturbate or anything, so i don't have a clue as to what I can do to sort this, it also really stings.. what's the solution to this? wait until it stops stinging? (if so, then what?) or what should I really do?

bump.. cos i'm really worried tbh.
if any more information is needed, just ask, thanks very much.

Your foreskin is behind the glans, the head? How old are you? I'm asking because it is not uncommon for the foreskin to not retract behind the head if you're under 16.

Can you get the foreskin back? I know your penis will be VERY sensitive to do this but you need to. You might need some lube or try doing it in the shower.

Post back, let us know exactly what is going on.

ok, I'm 14. I'll give it a try, thanks. would it usually be very sensitive or is it just the first time this happens or whatever? and I don't have lube, so I'll have a shower and try it later, thanks very much. would it be possible that it would go back to normal naturally?

sorry to bump again. just wondering, how would i do it, pull the foreskin back, and then push it over again? or what?

You can try pulling it back and grabbing the head so your thumbnail is behind it to make a sort of ramp for the foreskin to roll/slide up over. Then squeeze it and roll the foreskin forward. It's no picnic, but it won't kill you. Some lube on your thumbnail might help but lubing up the head will just make it slippery so your thumb can't grab it.

As for the sensitivity, you'll just have to tough it out. The only way to get rid of the sensitivity is to uncover it and touch it a lot, until it gets less sensitive. That process takes months. I did it, and so have some of the other guys on this forum. If you've noticed, the guys who have been circumcised are not sensitive at all. That's because their head has been uncovered and rubbing against things all the time. I'm glad I desensitized mine but I'm also glad I have a foreskin to cover it when I'm not playing with/using it.

Hi Guest:

If your foreskin is stuck behind the head, then you have a condition called paraphimosis.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

You may want to stretch your foreskin to make it wider so that it does not get stuck again.