ok so here is my problem my boyfriend and i want to have sex but every time we try without a condom it hurts him. i am his first partner and i have never been with an uncircumcised guy before so it is all new to me. i cant even give him head without it hurting him. as soon as the head is exposed it hurts him and we have to stop. he also has trouble getting it up sometimes. is this because of the foreskin or am i doing something wrong PLEASE HELP ME

It may be because his glans (head) is super sensitive. You can try using a condom to cover it.
Can he pull his foreskin back without pain as long as no one touches the glans?
It's also possible that his frenulum is short so it gets pulled painfully when the foreskin is pulled back. Can you tell if that's part of the problem?
If it's mainly because the glans is super sensitive he may need to do something to desensitize it. Basically that means toughing out the discomfort of having it touched until it get's used to being touched. I desensitized mine by holding the foreskin all the way back and cleaning everything with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol. That cleans away all the sticky stuff so that it doesn't stick to whatever touches it. Then when it's dry, you can gently touch (rub) it with your fingers. YOUR fingers are probably better than his for this job. Girl fingers are usually softer and there's something about the touch of a female that's just plain wonderful anyway. If fingers are too much you might try a piece of really soft flannel to start off.

There are other methods such as using olive oil while rubbing it or just plain water while in the shower but you say it even hurts while you are giving him head so I think the dry method may work better as you touch it very gently and only as much as he can stand. It won't happen over night but it will get less sensitive with time. The more you do it the sooner you get the results you want. I think you can make that a very enjoyable time for him and yourself, doing it together.

The erection problem is probably due to anticipating pain.

he told me that he never really pulls the skin back and washes the head will doing that also help desensitize it

How old are you and your boy friend and about how big is hes penis also how is he masturbating

well i am 20 and he is 22 and y do u want to know his size and the same way any guy does he grabs the shaft and strokes

Yes definitely. The more he (you) touches it, the more it will get used to being touched.