I am 17 and just cannot get it back. I have been looking up on this problem forever and I have MIXED OPINIONS. Some say I don't have any problem whatsoever, yet some others say it is serious.

I do not care how serious it is, I just want to be able to have intercourse normally, like a normal human being without it breaking or some other silly thing happening.

Can someone please give me some help?

Hi guest,

Usually by 17 you should be able to slide your foreskin past the head. Usually, not always. It does not mean anything is wrong.

Have you ever tried to stretch it? It is something that you need to do. Using your fingers reach in and spread it, pull it back, or slide it. Whatever you find that works best for you. You need to stretch the skin in order for it to grow. You don't have to cause yourself a lot of pain but expect some discomfort.

The more frequently you do this the faster the results. Do NOT force your foreskin back. It can get stuck.

Try stretching it first. Give yourself some time. If it does not loosen then make an appointment to see a urologist. This is their area of expertise. They can give you options as to how best to treat this.

I will get on this straight away. So this does not mean I can never have sex? I am very relieved if that is what your saying.

Should I stretch when erect? Should I use soap?

You WILL be able to have sex.

You can stretch erect or flaccid, however you want. You just need to stretch. I would be careful of soap, it can dry the skin out and irritate it. I'd probably just stick to water or lube.

Remember, don't force the foreskin back.

Thank you for all your help. One more thing if you would allow me.

I cannot find any ways to wash my penis, I am fearful of the soap as you say. I just cannot get it clean, is this a problem that comes with the foreskin one?

You can use soap to wash your penis. If you use it as a lube though it may dry it out.

When you mean "cannot get it clean" do you mean smegma? It is going to build up, it's normal. It's going to be difficult since you can't slide it yet but do your best. Maybe just water, it depends how tight the foreskin is. It will loosen and then be easier to clean.

Hope it helps. Hang in there.

hi there , this is only a thought , you could try and rub in a vitamin E oil capsual to supplement your skin aswell , that will help your skin to stretch, poor condition skin will not stretch , i would not use soap , its very drying .
good luck

Stretching DOES work. I had your problem - I was 16 and couldn't even pull it back enough so that ANY of the head was sticking out. Every day you have to stretch it - just pull it back as far as you can and hold. After 5 minutes or so, let go and maybe stretch the foreskin opening in a few directions (that's what I did - no idea if it helped). Over time you get gradual improvement... Of course, if your foreskin is attached because of the frenulum breve (or whatever it's called) and not just a tight foreskin then you may not be able to pull it back all the way. You'll be able to pull it back until you can clearly see the skin attaching the foreskin to the head though...