I contracted chlamydia from my boyfriend about a month ago, so last Tuesday I went to the doctors and got 1gram Zithromax and took it that day. Its a week and 3days later, and the symptoms havent gone! I havent had sex, but I have given oral to my boyfriend while he still had the infection.
Do I still have it?

Some of the symptoms are: Pain when urinating, urinating frequently, itchy feeling "down there"

Can anyone help?

Hi did you not have to go back to the doctors for a follow up?

DO A FOLLOW UP. GET RETESTED. AND GET YOU BF TREATED TOO. YOU COULD ALSO HAVE A YEAST INFECTION OR A UTI. YEAST INFECTION CAUSE ITCHING DOWN THERE. AND UTIS CAUSE PAIN AND FREQUENCY. CHLYMIDIA IS ONE TRICKING STD. IT CAN BE A PAIN TO GET RID OF. AND IF YOU DONT GET RID OF IT IT COULD CAUSE SOME PROBLEMS LATER ON DOWN THE ROAD.

yes i tested myself to and it show positive, thing is not sure how long he had it before he was diagnosed it was either 4years or 3... so to be onest it probably damaged me now for good anyway, always the innocent ones..

Why has you b/f not been treated? If your b/f still had this infection you should of not had any kind of sex including oral.. did the docs not tell you this?

You shoudln't ave given your boyfriend oral sex as chlamydia can lay dormant in the back of the throat although this is rare. Furthermore, unknowingly you could've transferred it to your eye or genitalia again..GET RE-TESTED! _and refrain from any sexual activity whilst you're going through this.)