I haven't benn cheating and my boyfriend says he hasn't cheated, how do i have chlamydia for the second time. oh and i'm now 9 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!

WELL LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. WHEN YOU GOT DIAGNOSED WITH IT THE FIRST TIME DID YOU PARTNER HAVE IT TOO? THE REASON I ASK IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 11 YRS. NOW AND BOTH MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN 110% FAITHFUL TO ONE ANOTHER AND I HAVE JUST BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH CHLAMYDIA. I AM TOTALLY IN DISBELIEF AND I HAD MY SELF RETESTED . MY HUSBAND SUBMITTED A URINE SAMPLE AND WILL GET THE RESULTS SOON BUT IF I TEST POS. AND HE TESTS NEG. THAN IT MUST BE A MISDIAGNOSE I THINK SOMETIMES THE LABORATORY CAN CONFUSE BACTERIAL VAGINITIS WITH CHLAMYDIA. IF YOUR PARTNER TESTED NEG. I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO GET YOURSELF RETESTED IT COULD JUST BE A BACTERIAL VAGINOTIS WHICH IS CURED BY A VAGINAL CREAM BUT IF YOU DO HAVE BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS THEN YOUR PARTNER WILL HAVE TO BE TREATED AS WELL OR HE WILL JUST GIVE IT BACK TO YOU AND BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS CAN BE CONTRACTED FROM IUD OR MANY OTHER THINGS I CANNOT REMEMBER THE REST BUT DO SOME RESEARCH ON BV. BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS GOOD LUCK