Hello girls,

can you answer me are frozen diet foods like Lean Cuisine really healthy? I know nothing can compare with food that I cook and prepare, but sometimes I really don't have so much time to do that. I have busy social life, I work a lot, and these frozen meals seems like good idea for me.

Can you tell me more about this? Why this diet is healthy or why is not healthy? Do you have any experience?

These meals were good for me, I have lost my weight eating these meals about three times a week, mostly for dinner and lunch. 

Hello you,

these meals are just OK, nothing more if you ask me. They are good alternative for lunch and dinner when you don't have time to cook. But, remember – frozen meals like lean cuisine never will be that healthy as food that you prepare by your own. If you have one Sunday free, then try to prepare your meals for the next five days. It is not that hard. Do you agree with me?

Put these meals in the freezer, and eat them after you come home after work. Eat frozen meals by Lean Cuisine only, but only if you don't have one minute to prepare your meals.

It is healthier, trust me.

What's going on?

OK, maybe they are not that healthy, and maybe they are not that smart :) But, I love these meals. The reason that they are not that healthy is because of the level of the sodium in it. But, that is not that harmful. Am I wrong?

I just love their peanut butter cup sundae :) Actually, I am going to eat it right now.

I have been eating these meals for two years now, and I don't have any bad experience with it. I am healthy, and that is more important than everything :)

You should try to eat it, these meals are delicious :)

They can be part of your diet, as long as you know what to look for. Most of the frozen diet foods like Lean Cuisine are usually sold in accurate size proportions. However, they are not nutritious as meals that you prepare yourself since they often contain high preservatives and sodium content. Additionally, they can lead to vitamin deficiency. Hence, when purchasing frozen foods, make sure to avoid those that are packed with syrup. Always check the ingredients and pay attention to nutritional labels.