Hi folks,

Since I am divorced, living with my mother is something that is driving me insane – literally! She is 57 years old and she has some strange view at the world. Seven years ago, she was in panic because she is going to get old, and since then, she is on some diet program, she is really obsessed with her look. Of course, even if she is driving me insane, I want to help her.

The newest idea for her is to follow F factor diet program. I have never heard about it, but I want to learn, to tell her – what are a must have foods if you are following F factor diet program?

Any recommendation?

Hey there,

Oh, I really do know that feeling, when your mom is crazy. But, you really don’t have to be worried. Because, unlike most diet programs, that tell you to cut out certain food groups, this one focuses on what foods to add in your diet program in order to lose weight. So, you can eat combination of proteins, fats and carbos at each meal. That is right. You can eat your dinner out, eat all those regular meals, such as breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, snacks, but you need to visit gym as well. Trust me, you don’t have to be afraid for her health. This diet program is good choice.