I've eaten all the wrong things today. Actually, there are many days like this. I don't know how to get this under control. I know I should stay away from the wrong foods, but sometimes it is difficult. Sometimes, it's because I'm in a hurry and don't eat breakfast. I have a long commute to work and I always tend to get up a bit late. Then a lunch, I end up going out to do some shopping and grabbing some fast food when I come back. I guess I need to discipline myself, but it is difficult. Anyone, have any suggestions. It would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know how many times I've eaten the wrong things many days. I get angry with myself but it doesn't seem to do any good. I've found that getting family members involved works well. You need support! You need to take the time to eat properly. Try getting up a little earlier so that you can take the time to eat. To regulate my diet, especially for breakfast (I'm lazy), I decided to have 1 hard boiled egg, toast and a piece of fruit every morning. You can boil a dozen eggs on the weekend so they are ready for you during the week. Toast is easy enough and well fruit comes as it is. If you must eat fast food at lunch, consider getting a healthy salad. Something with some protein of some sort. spinach, kale or spring mix, tomatoes and perhaps a few olives (even nuts). Whatever you like. Salad dressing wise, consider olive oil and balsamic vinegar. You just can't go wrong with olive oil and balsamic vinegar since its all natural.

Try setting up a dietary calender to keep track of what you are eating and how much. This really doesn't take much time. It makes you aware of exactly what you're eating and at the same time can help you correct bad eating habits. Get a little support group going. The more the merrier. Hope that helps!