Gaining weight is as difficult as losing it. If you want to build up weight, don't just eat high-calorie junk foods and rely on unnecessary supplements. Choose foods that are energy-dense and nutrient-dense whenever possible.
Following are some tips to follow to increase your weight.
1. You should also eat more energy dense foods like healthy oils, dry fruits, seeds, nuts, pulses
2. Drink healthy beverages to add calories.Mangoes are rich in calories and carbohydrates, include them in your diet.
3. Milk is one of the best muscle foods.
4. Drink pure fruit juice.
5. Eat bananas. These are rich in carbs and nutritious, one banana contains approximately 100 calories.
6. Potatoes are rich sources of carbohydrates and complex sugars, eat baked or as grilled potatoes.Pasta is a calorie rich cereal carbohydrates.
7. Eat custard apple to put on some weight. This fruit is high in calorie.