Hi there,

can you tell me more about Marilu Henner's diet menu recommendations? According to her, what should we eat? Does she have any special menu that we should follow or we are supposed to create our menu alone?

I want to learn some delicious and tasty recipes that she recommends to us. :)

I know that she also suggested some exercise programs, but I don't know what kind of program is that?

But first, tell me the menu. What can I eat every day, do I need to eat three or more meals according to her diet program?

Give me some good advice.

Goodbye! 

What's up?

This is a good diet, but you need to know that Marilu's diet isn't suitable for everyone! Maybe some things that are good for her are just totally wrong for you, you need to know that. I also have heard that her diet does not fit to those people with O positive blood type. I don't know if that is true. So, basically, you don't have specified menu, you can find some recipes, but you must create your own menu.

Yes, this is a healthy diet, but maybe it is not for you. See all facts and then decide should you follow it or not.

Have a nice evening!

Howdy,

I love it :) The end!

I can give you some tips for the menu that you should follow. You have three regular meals and one snack.

Breakfast: White eggs omelet, served with one teaspoon of pure maple syrup. One apple, one orange, and grapes. With omelet, you should eat one slice of bread with natural peanut butter.

Lunch:  Lentil soup, salad, avocado, lettuce and tomato sandwich on two slices of bread and one cup of salad with grilled chicken breast.

Dinner: You can eat the same thing you did for your lunch, or you can eat chicken breasts or pasta with fresh vegetables.

For snack, you can eat pumpkin muffins or almonds.

Enjoy your meals!

HI Darla....Marilu's plan is called The Total Health Makeover and I can tell you anything you need to know. I started following her recommendations back in the fall of 1999. It's easy, it's EFFECTIVE, and most of all it's healthy. The first step is to focus on whole foods. Fill your plate with as much fresh food as possible. I can tell you that I have maintained my healthy weight, have NEVER felt deprived, never gone on a diet. I can't say enough good things.

In a nut shell....whole foods whole foods whole foods. Eat a fruit to begin your day and "stir the embers" of your metabolism. Follow that an hour or so later if you can with a nice whole grain like oatmeal, or whole grain toast with peanut butter. Or the egg white omelette recommended by Willma. For lunch have a lean protein or a pasta or grain dish. For better digestion choose one or the other. If you mix protein and carbs your food will take longer to digest. Avoid red meat, dairy products and refined sugar. I've been following her plan for fifteen years. I could go on and on about the benefits. I eat delicious food all the time and almost never get sick !!

This plan is suitable for every blood type and every lifestyle. Marilu has written a number of books on the subject and one of them DOES list 30 days of menus. It's called Marilu Henner's 30 Day Total Health Makeover and there are recipes for every item on the menu.