Hello,My blood pressure has been on the higher side since I started experiencing pain due to kidneystones, although I got ureteroscopy done(with a stent placed in my right ureter)around 15 days ago  my Bp has not returned to normal levels,doctor said hydronephrosis will take time to subside then your BP will return to a normal level. Should I get further tests done or should I wait.Doctor said there is no reason for you to have hypertension at such a young age.( I am 26 years old)

Just curious how long you had the stent in and was it difficult? I'm 45 and will likely need the procedure in 2 weeks for a 3mm stone in left ureter near bladder-

I am getting it removed on the 26th of this month ,so i will just be having it for a month, after the procedure there is pain for a couple of days atleast till the fragmented stones and blood pass through the urine , after that its manageable