Ive just had Kidney Stone Removal Surgery and was put out while They put a rod into my Penis to zap and recover the stone.
Im wondering how long after this I have to wait to have sex or masturbate. I already feel the urge but its only been 24 hours since the surgery.
Is there a timeline here or am i good to go? I dont want to damage anything.

your best to wait for a few weeks after the procedure im a woman i had 15 stones removed ive to wait till a month before i have sex again.

I agree that you should wait because all that area now is very sensitive so you will need some time to get full recovered. And I understand that you as a man have big urge because I am a man too, but I believe that half of that is in your head. If you feel that you have more energy because of not having sex or possibility to masturbate try to put it in a good use such as reading or doing some lighter housework.

After few weeks, on your regular checkup, you can consult your doctor about this matter. He will give you all the answers you need. Good luck and be patient for some time.

how long ater removing a kidney stone can you have sex

You can have sex after 3 days. I had 5 stones removed and I just had sex!

U R the GOD of LUST!!! I hardly feel like touching my Gaint... its so painful!!!

I s there dry orgasams happen after have sex?????

my wife kidney stone operation did last 30 days can i do sex