I am happily married and my husband and I have been trying to have a baby. This is our 4th month trying. My period was due on 8/16/07 if my cycle was 28 days and as late as 8/20/07 if my cycle was 32 days. My cycle does vary between 29-32 days. So I did wait until day 32 to take a hpt and the test came out negative. I still haven't gotten a positive result and it is now day 35. I would make an appt. to see my doctor, as I am very in touch with him, however, what are the chances of me really being pregnant? Should I wait longer and take some more hpt's? I would be very excited if I am pregnant...I want to be so badly!!! I really don't have many symptoms....no morning sickness....but I feel different. I feel bloated and a little heavier...and just different. I sometimes feel like not eating...other times I feel like I could eat anything and everything. My face is a little oilier than usual and I feel lazy!! My period is always on time.....I have been keeping track of it for a couple years now just for pregnancy purposes. Please reply to me with any thoughts and suggestions that you may have.

the reason your test may came back neg. is because the hcg which is a hormone that indicates if you are pregnant or not is not high enoug and you sound like you are only a few days late so i would just give it a week and see what happens then. good luck to you i am also trying. please let me know the results. God bless and again good luch :-)