Hi, I  just stopped taking seasonal 90 day pills becase we decided we wanted to conceive. I finished the pack as directed on the package on the 24th of dec. got my period on dec 29th. we have been having sex every day. is it possible to get pregnant right away? Iv read so many diffrent answers. spme say that you cant get pregnant until 90 days after stopping the pill cause thats when your cycle becomes reg again. so confused...dont know what to beleive. want to get pregnant sooo bad.

I'm not sure about the whole 90 day pill thing but I do know sometimes it can take awhile to get pregnant after birthcontrol.

I took a first response test last night because I couldnt wait.  The first line was so bright and I waited for a second to come up but it was BARLEY visable. I know that one line can be lighter but this was almost non existant.   I thought my eyes were playing tricks because I wanted so bad for it to be positive.  I went out last night and bought a clear blue digital test and it came up PREGNANT!!!! I tested 8 days early because I just couldnt wait.  i had been feeling extra tired, abdominlal pain, major headach. I am felling the morning sickness this round that I never had with my first 3     :( My breasts are also not as sensitive as they were in the begining with the past 3.  So we are extatic...this is my boyfriends first child.  Cant wait to meet our precious gift <3

Im happy for you:)