I am a 34 year old who has removed mirena on jan.29 and had period after 2 days. After 2 weeks I had it again on the eve of velentine's feb.13. Afterwards we tried vigorously to get pregnant and soon after i felt all the pregnancy symptoms: headaches, sleepiness, tired, hunger, moodiness, and stirring in stomach and even cramping. we took 2 test which came out negative. 2 days after my period was to come, I saw heavy spotting in my underwear and I thought i was pregnant since i didn't have it on the day of. Now I am confused and wonder if i didn't get pregant or it is implantation or could i be so desperate that i am imagining these feelings. I even dream i am pregnant! I was told to that sometimes after removing the mirena women can get pregnant right away and some not until 1 year afterwards and i'm afraid because since w lost 4 during 2nd trimester due to incompetent cervix, my husband said this would be the last try and after this April he is gettign a vasectomy and we need to move on. We have a 3 year old daughter between the 4 losses who keeps asking for a sibling and i want another child in spite of having to be on bedrest so i am not sure why i cannot get pregnant or am i and this is implantation? i've always gotten pregnant really fast but now it iseems slow. help!!

Ive recently have had a Mirena removed as well, at the first of Jan 07, My period just started up again about two days ago after not having it for almost 3 months, we are also trying as well but havent had any luck yet...It just all depends on when you body bounces back after being on them for so long....I wish you the best of luck!!!

HI
Iam 32 years and on may 16th had mirena removed.After reading about the device,my understanding was to conceive immediately after removing the mirena but it seems i have taken time to do so.
I conceived the last pregnancy in 2002 and a had a baby in 2003 march.my worry is that ,after my second child in 1997,my circle was not normal at all.i was not taking any contraceptions.i had prolonged periods and at times i did not have them for years.during that period i had un protected sex because my periods were not coming and i thought i was safe i would not fall pregnant but to my suprise i became pregnant.
Now my question is,could it be the same problem iam having again?After the removal of the mirena,i bleed only for4days after that nothing.what i don't understand is that 2weeks ago i had symptoms of pregnancy but after i took a test it was negative.how long will it take before i concieve or is that problem of iiregular periods back? %-) %-) %-) please advise

I have been off the Mirena for 2 years and I havent gotten pregnant my husband and I have been trying no such luck. I dont know if it was the mirena or not when I was on the birth control pills it took me no time to get pregant after stopping them.

Me and my boyfriend/Fiancee are ready to have a baby. I am going to talk to my doctor about having my system removed so that my cycle will return to normal and we can have a baby. I am scared because all i have seen is everyone saying they have not gotten pregnant after the removal of the system. I am in my mid 20s and am hoping to be sucessfull with my boyfriend. Wish us loads of luck as we wish all of you the very best of luck! <3 thanks

i have had mirena for 3yr an still can not have a baby

I had the mirena for just over a year. I had it removed last October and was pregnant within 3 weeks. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy in July and had the mirena put in again.
Good luck to those of you trying to conceive... :-) :-)

I had the mirena for 5 yrs, been trying to get pregnant for the last 15 months since having the mirena removed, no luck.. =(