Hi y'all I got my first depo shot in late June of2011 and I am not getting my third shot of the 8th of November, my period lasts almost a whole month and me and my husband want to conceive. How soon could I get pregnant, any ideas to make me for fertile??

I need some answers!!! One night me and my boyfriend went out and party, it got kinda rough. We went home and got a bit naughty! Though we did not had sex!! We were fooling around and he outted his penis on my vigina... but he says he did not came... and i believe him. He said the skin of his penis folded over the top point of his penis and closed it. It is today 3 weeks later and my period did not arrived! It was suppose to be on the 28th of october. I also have to say my boobs are really sore but thats that! I dont feel bloated or anything! I did had ovalation and stilll theres some white jelly sstuff when i go to the toilet to pee and after i wiped. I also must say it is exam and i have a lot of stress! i stress about being pregnant or not and i stress about the exam! CAN I POSSIBLY BE PREGNANT??? REMEMBER WE DID NOT HAD SEX. He fingered me and i gave him a hand job... the one time he came was when we did 69 and he can on my chest! aafter that he went to the bathroom to clean up and the he putted his penis on me....