HI, My name is Tiffany and we are TTC.....

I am a regular 27 day cycle.... bleed VERY HEAVY ( as in when i stand up quickly it spills over my protection YUCK) I ovulated 3 days later than normal ( on day 18 instead of day 14 of my cycle ( i have gone early twice this year at day 12, but never late)

I am four days late for my period... then i started bleeding.... awful heavy cramps for about 30 seconds and then the cramps stopped... now i have a bright red discharge that is not as heavy or dark as my first day of menstruation. ( my first day is ALWAYS DEEP DEEP red and super heavy)

So ladies or gents LOL what do you think? Is this implantation bleeding due to late ovulation? or just a late period? hmmmmmmm

took HPT yesterday morning and was - but if it hadn't implanted yet then thar is me reason......

thanks... any info is appreciated, as well as educated guesses and personal experience stories with this SAME issue...

tiff

So my boyfriend came in me 2 days before my period and he came in me twice and once i got my period, like around my 4-5 day of my period it was light. And I wanted to know if its possible that I can get pregnant.