a year ago i found some sores on my vagina and went to the dr. all to find out that i have herpes! i didnt have herpes when i was pregnant with my son 4 years ago and havn't been with anybody but my hubby since! he denies it, but most do! in the past month ive had a brown strong smelling discharge everyday all day! i had a tubal almost 3 years ago, so i shouldn't b preg. my hubby has been acting weird again and i think hes cheating AGAIN! its been itchy, and has been a little sore in areas that have never had a herpes outbreak, i deffinetly know what those feel like so i know this is something new! just about 2 weeks ago it went from the original brown, smelly discharge, to that plus now it has clear slimy stuf with it! i started my period 8 days late, which is unusual for me, and i noticed yesterday there was a tiny pink thing n the toilet and the slimy stuf got worse! i usually bleed heavy for the 1st 3 days of my period then i spot lightly for 2 days! this period i bled really heavy for 5 days and im stil spoting! i know im just fallin apart, but i honestly think i either have been given another std or i just had a miscarriage! either way it sux! whats wrong with me? i cant afford to go to the dr. cuz i have a 3 yr old at home and no money for a sitter! thats y i was hoping that someone on here could possibly help me with this! :'(

Hun I say that you buckle your son up in the car and go to the hospital NOW. This could be a serious STD and you want to be alive for your son right? You need to get to a doctor ASAP if this is a miscarriage then you dont even know how far along you were and it could cause perminate damage to you and your future children!!!!!! :-D

i shouldnt b able to get pregnant! but im callin the dr. in the morning! i have done some research and all my symptoms point to chlamydia! thats not something that hangs around for years unoticed especially since the dr. tested me for it when i was preg and then again when i found out about the herpes! it grosses me out to think of the nasty ppl he is obviously bein with! it makes me feel nasty and dirty and that nobody will ever want me! i didnt really have much goin for me, bein that im a big girl, so to take what i had that was good and destroy it is just not right!! im crying as i write this now, cuz im so hurt and confused! what did i do to deserve this! its just really tuf and this is makin it hard to do daily things, including cleanin house! my house is always spotless, but i just dont feel like doin it! i have to make myself get up and do it for my kids! i just want truthful answers! i dont c how he can deny this c**p! i havnt said anything to him cuz i wanted to c dr 1st! i will post back on here tomorow what the dr. says! thnx so much for listening it means alot and we dont even know each other! i feel lost n this and like im alone! some of my family and friends have distanced themselves from me, and some of them treat me different, almost like they r affraid of getting something! i have to live with his crappy decision everyday and none of them seem to care! :'(

Your very welcome hun. I'm glad I made you feel like you have a friend. I just think you need to see a doctor bc whatever this is will only get worse. But wow chlamydia o.O thats a big one!!!!! He needs to be out of your life for good. And he needs to know what he is doing bc that is risking your future childrens lives now bc of transmitted diseases!!!!!!!!

i called my dr today and i have an appointment 1st thing in the morning and they r gona keep my son while im with the dr.!! that helps bunches, i just hope i can get them to hold a check for me til monday! im scared this is gona b positive! if it is im wondering how am i gona pay rent and utilities?! but i know god will get me thru this storm!!

Hi sad and hurt! Did you ever find anything out about the sores and your husband!!!! ?

sorry im just now gettin to this! i dont check my email often enough! well the dr did a check and it show up as nothing and my urine test was negative for everything! i was suposed to go again today but with 2 kids at home and one of them n a cast and on crutches in the rain was not a good idea so we stayed home! all my symptoms have goten way worse! and the worse part is im allergic to pads, and having to wear one for over a month is torture on me! thnx so much for askin! it means alot for someone to seem to care! i havnt told my mom or any of my family cuz its always about them and i honestly think they all think different of me since last year when he agve me herpes! ive tried to research this but it never leads me anywhere but chlamydia and pragnancy neither of which i dont have! i just wish we could figure out what this is! im n so much pain and now i feel like im gona scream and pass out when i go pee! i hold it n as much as i can so i dont have to go as often for fear that its gona hurt! i know its not a herpes outbreak cuz ive had those and this is soooo different! im gona keep researching it and i might just go to the er tomorow night! :'(

oops sorry didnt notice that i wasnt signed in but it really is me! lol

Well hun keep me updated ok. I honestly dont know what this could be since everything came back neg. And i doubt the pads are helpjng the irritation. I'm srry hun I wish I could just give you a hug right now. I know how it is not able to talk to your family about something I'm 17 and my whole fmily has basically disowned me. All I have is my hubby , my 14 month old son, and my hubbys family and my mom that is it. But i cant really talk to her baout alot so. I had my grandmother to talk to but she passed away 3 months ago. When I needed her the most. I'm srry your going through a ruff tim ehun. Keep praying and put it in Gods hands.

Geez did my email stop telling me about this post. Anyways I'm so sorry about your loss. Update on this, I'm still having the same discharge as before. It never went away. I've been wearing a pad 24/7 since April 6th 2010! The itching gets so bad at night that I can't go to sleep. I've also been diagnosed with several autoimmune disorders. I made my husband move out the middle of January 2012 and he's still out. I still love him and we are still intimate, I know stupid. Anyways I'm hoping he goes to counseling and change his pooty head ways. Do that's where I am these days :/