i have these sore spots on my vagina which have increased over the past few days. they are very sore, which makes it hard to use the toilet, touch or wear any sort of bottoms. i have had sex with 2 boys without protection in the past 2 months.. is this and std/sti? please help 

Hi Amb

I would think youneed to have an examination from Dr. as youmight have a STD (sexually transmitted disease) and if this is the cas eyou n eed to have antibiotics to help heal and find out what it, is that you have, The boys would have to be notified as well, as they could have spread it to you and you on to other partners.

The lining of the vagina can become inflamed, just liked when you have ulcers in your mouth when you have an infection, the Dr. willprobably prescribe some anitbiotics and some soothing gel to use internally but you must ge this sorted as you can easily get an infection in the bladder through passing urine, and that also can be very troublesome

MOst of these diseases can be cured quite quickly and it is a very silly thing to do, having unprotected sex, if you get pregnant before you are ready and have an STD, some of them can cause blindnes when the baby comes through the birth canal and is a shame when these things are easily fixed, dont be embarrassed, Dr.s have see it all before, and youmight like to choose a lovely female Dr. that you can talk to and feel safe with

Hope this is helpful

I cannot prescribe Homeopathic remedies for this as I dont know what the real problem is, so swallow your pride and go and get checked our quickly, the longer you leave it, the longer it will take to cure

Cheers and good luck

thank you, very helpful. i also get irregular discharge. is that a clue for anything?

it sounds like herpes

okay so these spots are getting worse... there's more and now i can barely walk or move! im going to my local gp on monday but is there any suggestion for the pain?