Hi everyone i need advice on what im going threw! Ok im pregnant with twins and im thinking on having an abortion! The broblem is that my boyfriend don't agree with keeping them the reson cuz its not his its my fault cuz i made the mistake on cheating and he forgave me but he wants me to have an abortion and i feel bad of what i did! And the other thing is that i feel bad on abortion its not the baby's fault so if i do have one im afraid that in the future i cant get pregnant again so all this is so stressing and i cant tell no one about it!! So can someone help me out i feel like c**p!

Quote:

im pregnant with twins

In my opinion, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y? Because it is not easy to have twins! My aunt always pray to God that she'll have twins but til now, she only have a child. She has been married for 10 years but only have a child! Can u imagine how lucky u r? Having twins! Wow! It's also my dream to have twins when i'm already married n yea, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE UR TWINS!! XD<3 

I tried for years to get prego and we started talking adoption when I finally found out I was prego! Went to my first dr visit and heard my heart beat and 2 tiny heart beats! It was the best thing I EVER heard!! Sadly tho I lost my precious Chloe but stil have her sister. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. THERE ARE SO MANY PPL THAT CAN'T HAVE BABIES THAT WOULD LOVE TO ADOPT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KEEP THEM THEN FIND AN ADOPTION AGENCY. BUT PLZ DON'T KILL THOSE BABIES JUST BECAUSE A BOY WANTS YOU TOO. LOVES AND HUGS TO YOU AND THOSE WONDERFUL SURPRISES!!! Keep lookin up, cuz that's where it all is!

Dear xitclaly11,
My husband I are cursed with infertility issues, but we're blessed with a miracle son, who is now 5 years old. We have are son praying to god every night for a sibling that he probably never get. If it is hard for you to make decision about this, and is hard financially, there are many options. There are women and men who feel just as helpless as you do, but in a different way. So many would be willing to help you!! You would even have option to change your mind come the birth of the baby. Those babies are meant to happen even if not suitable for some lifestyles. I believe they were meant for coupled like us who desire to nurture and love them, just like us! Please consider! And if you want to reach out to us on our adventure to adopt somehow, you can email me at _[removed]_