Tryn to keep it going day 4 hooked on pain pills for years the last 10 ultram this is the worst withdrawal I have been through with any narco I've taking anyone relate

Ultram withdrawl is a b***h but it isn't life threatening! It hurts like hell but you will be ok as long as you don't try to hurt yourself. I was hooked on Ultram (Tramadol) for 11 years. I ended up trying to commit suicide when I was convinced I would never be able to quit using Ultram and drinking, at the age of 32. I was sure that quitting and withdrawl were too much for me. Luckily, I made it to an ER where they were willing to save my life - even though I had no insurance, no family, etc.  I survived and ended up in a 6 month rehab facility. I'm 3 yrs clean today, but it's not easy: I still have counseling, anti-depressants, therapy, group treatments, and TONS of support from friends. I thought I would hate it but it's actually the most loved I've ever felt. One of the best deterrents, though, is the memory of that 1st awful withdrawl. You CAN get through it - please ask for help from someone near you who can come supervise. My withdrawl added to my already severe depression and twisted my life perspective into something irrational and life-threatening. I was alone and in denial about my addiction until the night I tried to die, but you've already asked for help! That is amazing. It means you WANT to get better. 
   Most medical professional's and hardcore addicts don't take Ultram addiction seriously because it is not a class 3 drug, and the high Ultram produces is not as pronounced or debilitating as heroine (at first), but the more one takes, the more one NEEDS in order to get high. My overdoses resulted in seizures and car accidents for which I lost my license and was threatened with jail time. Ultram is often prescribed as a 'safe' opiate substitute for those suffering minor ankle sprains, backaches, etc. It is actually a viscious and hidden addict-maker: Because it's synthetic (not actually made from poppies) and has a low opiate to filler content, it is somehow considered less dangerous and less addictive. It's not. Please take it from someone who is now in recovery, having made it out the dark hours with help from professionals AND her family who she is slowly gaining the trust of. I never thought I would be able to function as a sober person: I'm shocked how much BETTER I do, now. You sound like you want to get better to? YOU CAN and WILL. Hang in there.