Hi, my son is 15 years old and has asthma. I want to know if there’s anything that could help him. I read somewhere about a plant called uncaria tomentosa. It left a very good impression on me, and I would like my son to try treating asthma with it. Can uncaria tomentosa help with his condition?

Hi, I used uncaria tomentosa (cat’s claw) few months ago, when my immune system was really bad. I had many infections in short period of time. It all started with flu, and then I had respiratory problems, sore throat, and fatigue. I decided to try uncaria tomentosa, because I heard it helps with all kinds of conditions. It’s so good, people often compare it with garlic, golden seal, echinacea, pau d'arco and Siberian ginseng. Anyway, it helped me very much. My health improved quickly, and all the bad symptoms I had, disappeared. Not only that it helps with immune and respiratory problems, but it also helps with HIV, cancer and digestive system.