Hi. My brother has a Lyme disease I know that when Lyme disease is diagnosed, it is normally treated with antibiotics. But, I`ve heard something about Samento for Lyme and don`t know what is that. Is there anybody who could tell me something about Samento?

Hi. I`ve read about Samento and the far as I know it`s an alternative treatment, natural, nontoxic, well-tolerated, effective, and it is recommended as a welcome remedy in the Lyme war. It is an herbal extract
made from a Peruvian vine Uncaria tomentosa (cat’s claw). Samento is made from a rare chemotype of U. tomentosa and is TOA-free. The water-alcohol Samento extract contains many effective components, such as multiple quinovic acid glycosides. Samento also contains the triterpenes oleanolic and ursolic acid (which are liver-protective, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-ulcer...).