for roughly a year now, my ears [mostly the right one] have been twitching uncontrollably. the "ear flap" is constantly being pulled back against my head & the entire ear also moves up and down and side to side. sometimes these twitches are so intense that my jaw actually moves in sync with it. this, unfortunately is an EVERY DAY occurrence for me. it never stops. i was just wondering if anyone has an explanation for this, would kindly tell me? thank you so much, it's greatly appreciated! :)

There are small bones, together with muscles and tendons that are basically leftovers in evolution, that connect your ear "flaps" with the rest of the facial muscles (nearest ones are the muscles connected to the jaw, so that is why the reaction goes from ears to jaw). However, those muscles are completely uncontrollable and they don't have any effect whatsoever. But obviously things are different with you - I think that the only way you can get at least some help for this is by seeing a doctor who will be able to numb the muscles.

Hi!
I have something similar, no one has a clue what it is. Had many tests done already. Do you still have it? Did you find what’s causing it?
Mine gets worse in certain specific movements.. it’s horrible!