im 36 year, healthy and married. I had undecendent testicles by birth and operated 10 years back. Now, when I tested my semen, there is no sperm, extreamly low. Is there any treatment?

Low sperm count is common to men who had undescended testicles. The biggest problem is that there is no way one could increase their sperm count. There are treatment used for conceiving and you would have to visit a fertility clinic and talk to them about your options.
There are different procedures done today, I know because my brother and his wife had similar problems. There are different procedures that can be done. If your count is very low, then the most suitable procedure is called Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
In this procedure women are given hormones to produce multiple eggs that will be fertilized by sperm that is introduced directly into the centre of the cytoplasm of the egg. Your sperm is taken during masturbation.
So, if you have a very low sperm count and cannot father naturally, you would have to undergo some kind of fertility treatment. You would not believe how many men had the same problem, as well as women, I was shocked to find out.