Hello. I'm 26 pregnant female and I'm pretty worried right now. I'm in my 6th month of pregnancy and just recently I have met a good friend from high school that I last time saw about six months before when she was also pregnant. Now she’s god a beautiful little son.
But she noticed that there is something wrong with his testicles. His testicles were shrinking like there is nothing in his scrotum.
She took him to doctor and he determined that he has developed some condition called undescended testicles.
He also said that it could lead to infertility and that it is very common condition. So I become frightened about my unborn child also. Please tell me more about this!

Your friend told you right- undescended testicle is one of the most common birth defects seen. This isn’t so serious I discovered first couple of months since the testicle may come down on its own after birth, a boy with an undescended testicle is watched for at least 6 months.
After about 1 year of age, a testicle that is not down in the scrotum will start to lose some of its fertility potential. If this pass unnoticed- the result is known- fertility. The only treatment is surgery. Many young mothers refuse to let their young child to have an operation but experts recommend it because it will improve its chances of making sperm in adulthood and improve the outlook of the child, so that he feels more normal later in life.