Hi, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years, and we are now looking for artificial ways to get a baby. We have both been tested for fertility, and our chances are not high to have a natural fertilization. How to improve it?

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to get a baby for four years now. We recently visited a fertility specialist, and a year ago we did IUI with no luck. My husband’s sperm count is not constantly of level satisfactory for conceiving. It fluctuates, so he was prescribed with Proxeed, supplement which is able to increase sperm count, motility of sperm and get higher chances of conceiving. The fertility treatment is very expensive and we may have to stop, as it is getting more and more expensive. I was advised to start taking the injections of HMG to bring on ovulation, and then another IUI.