Ok so I'm 25 yrs old. My fiancee and I have been together for several years and never use protection during sex anymore. We have one child already and would love to have more. I was beginning to think I might be working on my second. I'm still unsure as to what is going on so I'm going to describe what's happening as best as I can and hope that someone can help me... I have no health insurance right now so I can't really afford to go to my family physician. Anyway, my cycle is usually 5 weeks. I generally have normal bleeding, very small clots, and it lasts for about 5 days. This time it was two and a half weeks late. I took an at home test at exactly one week and again at two weeks late and got a negative result both times. I've been having several pregnancy symptoms for about 4 weeks now...fatigue, headaches, backaches, cramping with a hightened sensitivity to a certain area just above the pelvic bone (very similar to the cramping I had during my first pregnancy), nausea, tender breasts, sensitivity to certain scents, trouble with concentration, nightmares...the whole nine yards, right down to the GOTTA HAVE IT RIGHT NOW!!! cravings. It even feels wierd when I lay on my stomach, like a mild pressure low in my abdomen (which I also felt during my first pregnancy). It feels so similar to my first pregnancy I was almost convinced that I was pregnant. However, this morning I woke to find that I was bleeding very heavily and passing much larger clots than normal, but they are only about the size of a quarter (I read somewhere that there's no need to worry unless they are about the size of a walnut or larger.). I usually have some mild cramping during my regular periods, but it's never been this intense. I have been under a considerable amount of stress lately and I am also on narcotic medication, but I stopped taking it the moment I started noticing some of the pregnancy symptoms. I am also a smoker but I cut back on that too just in case I was pregnant. Anyway, my concern is whether or not I may be miscarrying. I have never miscarried before so I don't really know what to watch for. Could this just be an unusual change in my cycle or should I be worried? A very detailed description would be much appreciated! Don't hold back please.

I am currently going through this same situation my boyfriend was home from deployment so 2 weeks of no.protection(not even pulling out) my pregnancy test say negative and my doctor said its too early to tell I began spotting and within 24 hours it turned into heavy bleeding and im far from my period. Were you having a miscarriage or something else? I'm super worried