In 15 and i know im pregnant... Im 3 months through and i havnt told my parents. I dont have a strong relationship with my parents and i am scared on what they are going to do. I do not know the father well as i was sort of pressured into it by him... What am i supposed to say to my parents? PLEASE HELP ME!!! I do not want to abort it.

thats a really hard thing to be going through. if you don't want to get an abortion, then your parents are eventually going to find out. i honestly don't know what i would do if i was in your situation, id probably be so scared about what my parents thought that i would get an abortion. but sense you really do not want to, you need to just sit down and tell them, maybe you have another adult you are more comfortable with telling and they can help you talk to your parents. its better to get the truth out as soon as possible because the sooner they know the sooner they can start to get over there anger at you and start to help you out. 

This is just my two cents.... 

You are 15 years old and you have your entire life ahead of you, a stupid baby right now will just ruin your life forever and you will regret it. The most responsible course of action is to have an abortion and forget all about it, there is no need ruining your life before its even proper got started. 

Id need parental consent though wouldnt i? Ad i reaaly dont want to abort it...

if you go to planned parent hood you don't need parent consent. if you don't want to have an abortion because you don't want to kill your baby, think of it like this, are you going to ever be able to give the child the life it diserves?? are you going to not party during your teenage years and just be a mom?? are you going to be able to handle going to highschool pregnant, and then with a new born?? are you going to be able to all this at the age of 15 all by your self??
Another option, is adoption. you could find a family who you know will take good care of your baby. there are alot of people out there who cannot have babies.
maybe you should just go to planned parent hood and talk to one of the women there, they will explain to you all of your options.

what ever you do you need to talk to an adult. not necessarily your parents, just some adult who you trust. maybe one of your friends moms.

i understand what your going through, i went through something similar 3 years ago when i was 15.
trust me, your life changes drastically from age 15 to 18. don't make this decision alone, you could end up really regretting whatever you chose to do. you need people who are there for you. hopefully you have friends that you can talk to about this.

look please dont get an abortion their is also adoption and i know you are goin through a rough time but their is alot of couples like me seeking to adopt to complete their family please don't kill another baby safe the babies life the babie life is on your hands think what would don't listen to those girl look you already pregnant you might as well have the baby i know it is goin to be hard for you to through the pregnancy but that baby deserves his life as much as you and if you need help to talk to your parents i can help God bless you and do what's the best for the baby