I took three tests and they were all positive.. :( Im 16 and cant tell my parents. The nearest planned parenthood where i live is logan, Utah. Abortion is FOR SURE the way i need to go, but i dont know how to get the money.. and dont know how to do it without my parents knowing... or if thats even possible. help me :(

Is the boyfriend around? is he willing to help you with anything?

I think its best if you discuss with your parents. I can't think of any alternative, if your friends aren't willing to lend you money. You would also probably want to make sure you didn't get any sex transmitted disease. How could you be so careless? ....><

Abortion is not always the sure way to go. Calm down,think things through and decide. But before you do it,just reflect on this...your own mom wanting to take your life. Babies are adorable and sweet.please reconsider your stance on the issue

yeah, actually I totally agree with pheohams, you should go watch Last man standing :D And I have a little brother, I helped my parents raise him up and it was fun. So, think about it.

yes he is, but neither of us know the laws about abortion in Idaho, or how much it is, or what to do. I do not appreciate the posts about me being irresponsible. I am very responsible and this did not happen on purpose. I am waaaay too young to have a baby, and adoption would be too much emotionally for me. So thats why i chose abortion. please help :(

Look unless you tell your parents in any state they wont do the abortion with out permision from your family and abortion unleess you were raped or the pregnancy theartens your life or the baby's life its not right thing for you so go for adoption instead that is the best thing you can do. Plus tell your parents they might be supportive do not do what i did and not tell mine i had sex with my boyfriend and might be pregnant besides at first i didn't think that i got pregnant it was in between my periods i started to think was after my next period was late at that time i decided to take a home pregnancy test it was negitive so i thought i was wasn't pregnant turns i did the test to soon i didn't find out to tonight which i had passed out i was rushed to the hospitial i found i am 6 months 2 1/2 and 1 day pregnant with twins girls. 2 months ago me and boyfriend broke up by my choice because being a jerk. About a month later i started dating a female about two and a half weeks later my parents found out i was dating her and kicked me out if ther house so i went with my girlfriends parents house with her. Her parents let me live there. I am 16 and pregnant with twins. About my exboyfriend Parents died in a car crash he and his three sister were sent their family out of state and my parents had moved out of this county so i am not able to tell exboyfriend or my parents because i do not know where they are. So i must stress tell your parents your pregnant and don't get an abortion keep the baby or put it up for adoption those are your best options and like i said above you need your parents promission for abortion trust me just tell your parents your pregnant. I sure wish i could tell mine. You think you've got it bad it could be worse like mine. Not to lessen your problems i am its just as bad for you learning your pregnant it was for me too. But don't get an abortion at all

Well im sorry for everything that has happened to you.. but dont preach at me. Nothing anyone says about how "wrong" abortion is will change my mind. Its what is right for me and many other women. And youre wrong actually, in some states like new york, you do not need parental consent. But unfortunately in Idaho you do

Oh yeah if you go there to get an abortion the'll ask to speak anyways just thought night want to know that too! Plus they can find out who your real parents are by calling your school to find out who your parents are if that does not get you to tell your parents i guess no abortion for you!

Alicia~ How are you Dear? You are right, only you know what's right for you. No child should be born to someone who isn't ready and no 16 yr old is! I won't preach to you about irresponsibility, you are 16. 16 yr olds do what they do. Please, learn from this, you are not only too young to have children, you are too young for sex. You have plenty of time for love, sex and children. Enjoy your young life without the worry of STDs and pregnancy. Please let me know how you are doing. You will be in my thoughts.
R

she is 16 mate...... SIXTEEN. She is technically still a child, children shouldn't have children. Bottom line.