I just found out Thursday that I am two months pregnant. I just had to depo shot in April so I was pregnant before I got it. And i also had surgery and was put to sleep while i was pregnant. I am so scared that something will be wrong with the baby. My boyfriend doesnt want me to have it because he too is afraid it wont be healthy and we are not ready for a child right now we are still living at home with our parents and he just got a job so we havent had time to get a home or even a vehicle yet. In a way I think that an abortion would be the best idea becuase Im afraid that my baby will not have the life it deserves right now. But on the other hand I really dont want to have one becuase I think that God wanted me to get pregnant for a reason and if i have an abortion Im afraid that he will punish me. I have an appointment to have an abortion next week but im not sure what to do. I am so confused I cry everyday. My boyfriend told me that he would leave me if i decide to keep the baby because he is not ready for a child right now and there is no way i can make it as a single mother. I am so confused and scared. Please tell me what you think.

This is your decision and your decision alone. Obviously bf doesn't want to be involved. It irritates me that he would leave you if you kept this baby.
You do what is best for you. If you had this baby, can mom and dad help out? You would be surprised what you can do as a single mom.
Granted, having a child (especially unexpectedly) is a hugh undertaking.
You must know that your life will be changed forever.
You know, accidents happen. You will not be a bad person if you decide to terminate this pregnancy.
Just get yourself into a strong support group afterwards. You will need to talk to other people who have had the same experience.
Go to your appointment, and if you change your mind at the last minute, so be it. If bf wants out, oh well.
Which ever way you go, it will be the right way for you. It will be fine. I had the same experience some years ago. I think about it often, but it was the best thing for me at the time.

You may get some slack from some of the folks around here, just ignore it. No one knows until they have walked in someone else's shoes.
Best of luck to you Amanda and let us know what you are going to do. You can come here for support anytime. There are many wonderful and compassionate people here who are ready and able to make you feel better. Hugs to you, Lynne

i have to agree. this is YOUR decision. please don't make it based on weither your boyfriend will be with you or not. if he is willing to leave you for having his baby, maybe you should annalyze your relationship.
but this is souly up to you. if you don't want an abortion, don't have one. if you feel it's best, do it. this is your decision. good luck.

i rescheduled my last appointment becuase i wasnt so sure it was what i wanted. I now have an appointment for this wednesday. I have thought alot about it and even though its gonna be hard I think that right now is just not the right time to have a baby. Ill let ya know how it goes.

Amanda