this are one of the hardest times in my life. I am only 19 and thinking about abortion …Im sorry baby. I am baptized and was thought in church that abortion is a murder… but.. oh, my God … I cannot have this baby!!! We are both too young, although we love each other, but then again our relationship is a secret … he isn’t the same religion as I am … that is not bothering me, but my parents are very strict and conservative when considering religion…
PLEASE ADVICE ME!

Hey girl!
Huh… religion blinds people! I am also baptized, but I do not go to church, because I do not recognize this institution as house if God. Ok, let’s leave this…
My opinion on abortion is mixed… But I certainly think that there is no institution and no God to tell you what you should do or not. Church is very powerful institution and still wants more and more power. Church is also against abortion for very egoistic reasons… not because they are so much against killing … but because they also want new members…Isn’t it natural that religious mother would pass her religion on her child and raise that child in spirit of that religion?! But, must that be done no matter when, although potential mother is not ready to deal with such big responsibility as child raise? Should young woman sacrifice her opportunities … In that case, I am for abortion and I completely support your decision!
You also said … Im sorry baby. Fetus in you is still growing and this is not a baby yet!!! Here church also misleads us… Fetus didn’t develop its organs yet…this is not a BABY and YOU ARE NOT A MURDERER!!!!
Make the right choice! Listen to your heart and not to your church!

I can completely understand where you are coming from... I was 18 when I had an abortion, and yes, my family is very religious too. I made that decision on my own for myself. If I had chosen another route I would not be where I am today... As of now, I have a beautiful daughter and a loving husband... and I would not have any of this if I would have went with the other decision. Yes, I would have a kid, but I would have no career, money, or who is to say no husband. A baby is a big responsibiliy. Right now, I am 25 years of age and contiplating having another abortion due to the fat the responsibility is great when you have a baby. I have one and it takes alot of money, hard work, patients, and love to make everything run smoothly. Right now my husband nd I do not believe we are ready to take on the added responsibility of anothr child. Yes, I was practicing safe sex but sometimes accidents happen. All I can offer you is a word of advise, do not let anyone influence the things you do in your life... it is percisely that your life AND YOUR DECISION IS THAT OF YOURS AND NO ONE ELSES....

TIMES MAY SEEM HARD, i MYSELF HAVE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES... I WAS JST ABOUT YOUR AGE AND I LIKE YOU HAD PARENTS WHO ARE VERY RELIGIOUS AND YOU WANT TO KNOW THE BEST ADVISE I CAN GIVE YOU. IT IS YOUR DECISION AND NO ONE ELSES. YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS DECISION FOR YOURSELF AND NOT BASE IT ON WHAT ANYONE ELSE MAY THINK OR FEEL. I HAVE TO SAY IT SEEMS VERY DIFFICULT BUT THEY DO HAVE ORG. ANF GROUPS TO HELP WITH ANYTHING YOU MAY NEED WHETHER YOU DECISDE TO KEEP THE BABY OR HAVE AN ABORTION THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE TO TALK TO... I HAD MY FIRST ABORTION AT 18. AND I AM NOW MARRIED AND HAVE ONE CHILD AND I AM PREG. WITH ANOTHER. AND RIGHT NOW IN MY LIFE WE ARE NOT READY FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANOTHER CHILD. SO EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE I AM BACK AGAIN. AND I CAN SAY IS OT MATTER WHAT GOD WILL STILL OVE YOU AND NO IT IS NOT MURDER TO HAVE AN ABORTION...

I think the desicion is totally yours and the guys. I never had an abortion myself, But I am 19 and I myself have a 2 yr old. And she is a handful! But she was the best mistake of my life. And it is hard having to be a young mom. But I do have the support. If you don't think you can support it the right way then you are probably heading down the right path. Babys are a handful, but also a lot can come out of it. I now enjoy being a mother. And i don't really care what others think when they see me with her either. It's your life. you should live it the way you choice to. Best wishes to you

Personally, I think you should keep the baby. They can be VERY special, and abortion means you killed it. And really, you would kill it. I hope you don't do it. You'd be sinning. >;)

well...you could do the abortion, but if you really feel bad about doing it and you dont want to keep the baby there is always the option to put the baby up for adoption...i dont know, its all up to you and your bf

i think u can have ur choices..if u keep the baby u can always tell ur parents..talk with then discuss this topic and tell them that u made love with ur bf and thats the result..they might be glad to have a grandbaby..well u'll never know..ur 2nd choice is abortion..its ok to kill the baby (or fetus) but u'll carry it for the rest of ur life...ur conscience will bug u..u'll feel guilty..i know some1 that had an abortion and until now she havent recovered yet..like every1 said its ur decision and ur bf's but here we are expressing our opinions =) good luck and i hope u'll make the right decision

what ever you decide
and i suggest this for all of you
since i have been sexually active since 16 and i am 28 now ..(bf's all along) AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN PREGNANT BY CHOICE !!!!!!!!
BIRTH CCONTROL get the pill! get the patch ! if you can not do this talk to your doctor to see what you can do IT IS NOT HARD TO TAKE A PILL everyday especially if you considering your choices once you get pregnant its alot easier not to worry

by the time ur old u will get some side effects with pills...some causes cancer and some disease

Give it up already all you pro-lifers

Well i think abortion is murder u should have teh baby no matter what ur religion or parents think imagine if u were aborted because ur parents didnt want u. u may say i love teh baby but i cant take care of it what ever u should have it and if not being able to take care of it is teh problem u can let people adopt it give it to people who want a baby and cant have one or if money and school is a prob u can work part time and put baby in day care while u go to school. The father of baby needs to pay child support too dont let hi mget away with this.

All I can say is DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT FOR YOU
Ignore the prolifers, they are biased.

I had a termination at 19 and do not regret it one iota. I am now 27 with 3 beatuiful daughters and a wonderful husband I love. I would not be here if I hadnt chosen to terminate the pregnancy.
I guess not having been in love with the father made it easier, I wouldnt be able to terminate a child to my husband.
You need to look at your life and what you forsee in your future. Do you see yourself with him in 10 years? if so then you may come to regret termiantion but if you feel that the relationship is a not going anywhere and the baby will hinder your future then do what you must.
I NEVER regret my decision, I am glad I did what I did because now I am a happy mother able to care for my children and give them the life they deserve. My husband is fully aware of my previous pregnancy, as he should be. Will you be able to share this with your future partner???

"Guest" you took the words right out of my mouth. I too was in a similar situation and also do not regret it. Very well said.

I am not really a religious person, but i just terminated my pregnancy and it was the hardest decision ever. I am only 18 and my life is not in order whatsoever. me and my boyfriend decided there is a time and a place and we should get our lives together before we bring another one into the world. but right now im feeling so sorry and am having alot of regrets. this was definately the worst decision i could ever face. but no one can ever know what they are "supposed" to do or what would have been better. but again i am definately in a very terrible emotional state.