I'm about to turn 15 and I think I might be pregnant. I can't tell my parents. If I am i want to have an abortion without my parents knowing. Ive been experiencing some symptoms of pregnancy. I really need someones help please. =[

hi honey, the first thing you need to do is go to your doctor to find out if you are or your not pregnant..
And then the next step to do is think about things make sure your making the right choices.. you can't go through abortion all on your own your so young and need someone that is close to you that you can trust to talk about things, with abortions allot of people have regrets about them, I'm not saying its the wrong thing to do as i have had one. and the only person to make that decision for you is yourself, . allot of ppl have them because they are not ready for a baby, or the situation they are in is not good for a baby, or medical reasons . if you don't want your parents to know, that's entirely up to you. but you need someone you can turn to, to help you through this.. but the one person you should always be able to turn to about anything is your mum... but at times it is best if they don't know some things. but this is a big thing that u will have for the rest of ur life, either way.. but i would talk to someone before you decide.. all the best.. :-)

wow this is a tough decision abortion is very serious but you have to tell your parents. it may seem hard but just go up to your mom and tell her how you feel, you need to have a relationship with your parents then tell them and ask for their imput. remember there are thousands of couples that cant get pregnate, do what i did when i was 14 have an open adoption that way you can see your beautiful baby when ever and you dont have to go through the eternal pain of keeping secrets :'( your parents will find out eventually dont let them find out when you have already made the decision.