It all started in may 2009 when I had viral menegits. I was all downhill from there I had headches and widespread pain in arms and legs as well as lumps in neck and under collar bone my PCP sent me to ear,nose and throat who did a ct scan and determind the were enlarged lymph notes but nothing to worry about should resolve on there own.I lived the best I could with the symptoms until the start of 2011 when things got much worse. I started having chest pain and found myself in the er on more than on occasion they never found a problem with my heart of anything for the matter. My PCP sent me to gastro who did endoscopy thinking ulcer they found nothing and put me on prevacid which gave me some relief. Now when I eat to 1 hour after doing so my food comes back up its like throwing up small amouts of food with no effort. I have pressure in my neck,inbetween shoulder blades,face and head the pressure seems to bulid but I can lessen the pressure by moving my head or neck. I have severe pain in between my shoulder blades. Eye pain and dryness my vision has gotten worse over the past year. Muscle cramps mostly in legs,muscle twiches mostly in arms,numbness and burning in left arm and left leg,severe pounding headaches that only last a few minutes or so, sometimes i feel as though I am wearing clothes made of broken glass my skin hurts to tough.Medications I am on robaxin(muscle spasms),percocet (pain),jolessa (birth control),prevacid(reflux).Specialists ive seen neurology (at the start of this when headaches and pain in arm and legs were my only complaint),ear,nose and throat,rheumatolgy and gastro they had no correct answers I dont feel like they were listening to me maybe because im young or maybe the just didnt care it seems my PCP is the only one who is hearing me. I am 27 years old i have 3 wonderful children I am the the family rock I did everything I set out to accomplish and quicker than i expected to accomplish it I am right where I want to be in life I should be celebrating instead I run from dr to dr with no end in sight. I am at the end of my rope both physically and emotionally. I know there is someone out there who is of has gone through this and knows what is taking over my body. Please Help.

No idea mate, try a Doc who's studied east and west medicine and also Tradiditional Chinese Medicine they look for the cause and fix it not just help along the economy, goodluck   

thanks ill try just about anything

Sounds like a hiatal hernia. I've had been diagnosed with one and the symptoms are exactly the same as you describe. The rest of the symptoms you mentioned about the burning ad shaking limbs are from anxiety I believe. I have went through that for about a year and have recently been doing fine ever since I have realized it is anxiety. Mostly my symptoms are worse when I am not busy and constantly thinking about it. Hope this helps. Try a barium swallow test

After tearing rotator cuff, stretching cause spasms in upper abdomen.