Hi, I have a problem and I need help. I am 20 years old. Till now I didn't use any make-up. Recently I started. After some time I noticed that my pupils are not the same size. I have not notice this never before. Maybe because I was not that close to my eyes. I wonder what is happening and is this normal?

Uneven pupil size is called anisocoria. Subtle inequality in pupil size, up to 0,5mm, is a fairly common finding in normal persons. But you should know that you must see your ophthalmologist. The important thing you may notice by yourself is whether pupil asymmetry remains constant as ambient lighting varies. If not, see your doctor immediately.

If this is a sudden change which you haven't seen in the past see someone immediately. This can be an indicator of compression on the optic nerve or within the brain.

I personally have different sized pupils but alot of the population have subtle variations in pupil diameter between the two eyes. Sudden changes are what you need to watch for.