When cooking the other day, I got wondering which burner most people use. On your stove, which burner do you use more frequently?

Personally, I use the front right burner first.

After that, then I use the back left second, then the front left, and finishing with the back right. I don't know why, just have always done that.

i'm now a front lefter.... i was front right until the burner burned out.... overuse i guess.

That's exactly how I do it too. I think mine is based on size preference. And the easiest big one happens to be the right front.

I have a large one front right, and a smaller one front left. It depends what I am cooking, and which pot I am using.

front right.

Ohh. Burner size is something I didn't think about. All of my burners are the same size. But aren't the front right and back left on electric stoves large?

I have always used gas stoves and on all the the stoves I've used, the burners were the same size so that can't explain my order.

mine has switched since we moved.

it's difficult getting used to.

I guess that I would actually have to use the stove once in a while to participate in this poll. I can tell you my approach when I dust it off...how's that?

:LOL:
I usually use the front left or the back right smaller one, depending on what I'm cooking. But there have been plenty of nights where all 4 are going at once....

Why don't you fix it?
Let me guess, there are still 3 other ones that work?

You got it! Why wash one fork over and over when there's 20 other ones in the drawer just waiting to be used?

OMG!!! Genie!!! 8O
For cryin out loud! There are kids in here!!
I will never think of you in the same way again.......nope...never never never......... :umno:

I use the front left most. My stove has 3 smaller ones with a larger front-right burner.

Ugg. There is are a couple differences in me. Personally, I like everything to work like it is supposed to work or better. For example, one day I walked into my parents house. Said hello and went right for the tools. Went back to the door and tightened up the loose door handle.
Then as for the dishes, I wash them everyday because I don't like to have dishes sitting in the sink.

Are you left handed?