My mom was travelling and during the trip she was sick, she felt dizzy, headached. When she got home I noticed she had some bruised marks on her forehead, but she didn't bump into anything. She told me that her forehead has numbness. Now it's been almost 3 weeks and her forehead numbness and bruised marks still appear and the bruised marks a spreading out now almost her entire forehead and make it look darker than the rest of her face. there are some visible blood veins in both side of her forehead as well. What is the problem? she doesn't feel headache anymore. Is this a symptom of some brain problems? She went to see the doctor and he's sending her to see a skin specialist, but I don't think it's skin problem. Anyone has the same experience? Please help if you have any information about this symptom. Thank you very much

ive had a wierd problem like that too, the veins in my forearms are very promenent and i have 3 little wierd bruises that look like i have been resting my head on my fingers or something. I havent had any numbness in my forehead, but i really want to find out the cause for these bruises as well, could it be a diet related thing?? ryuu