I keep getting this bruise on the right side of my face at the corner of my eye. Sometimes it gets really big and then it will go back down. It never fully goes away...it dwindles down to a small bruise in the corner of my eye then moves down about a half dollar size and goes back down. What could this be?

I have this same exact problem does anyone have an answer?

ive had this bruise for months now, it almost looks like someone hit me on the side of the face but thats not the case.. im only 25 years old what is this and how can i get it to go away?

I am 24 and have the same problem... could Birth Control cause it? I know BC often can cause changes in skin tone???

I'm 57 and have had the same problem for over a month. The same shape and almost the same size bruises on the corner of both my eyes. Theres no pain, just the bruises. The doctor said it was broken capilaries due to dry eye but I don't think that's the case. It's a smooth bruise and a uniform color.