My mom started developing dark bruises about a month ago around her arms, back and near her stomach area. She told me that these bruises sometimes appears and dissappears as they want. She also experiences swelling on her hands & feet. She also has high cholesterol. Please help me ASAP, i'm very worried for my mom and i wonder what are the causes of such symptoms and what i should do to help.

Hello, well since you say she has starting to develop bruises it does indicate that those bruises randomly appear out of nowhere, right? Are you sure the bruises are not there because of physical abuse? If that is not the case the best thing you could do for your mom is to convince her to go to doctors. Symptoms do not appear for no reason, there is always a reason for them. So talk to your mom and tell her that you would like her to go to doctors and ask for his opinion about the bruises. It might be something related to blood so it is important you find out why these bruises are appearing in such places.