Every night lately, I wake up and my hands, wrists, and forearms are "asleep" and painful. It happens wether I am sleeping on my stomach or propped up. It happens when I wear my wrist braces (loosely) at night ~ I also have tendonitis in both hands ~ the tendonitis started way before the numbness. I have large breasts, which I think may be contributing to this problem in some way. I have sleep apnea, but rarely use my CPAP mask. Is this a circulation or nerve issue? Anything I can do to prevent this? Would regular massage help or aggravate this?
Thanks for your replies,
~J~

Health Advisor
To be honest, I would have this checked,.....it could be the nerves...but it could also be the heart thing......my sister has the numbness and the pain in her hands and arms and she was found to have vertebra degeneration in the cervical part of the spine.