Ok i really need some help here, ive got nobody else to ask so here it goes...

Basically i had sex with my boyfriend using a condom, however the condom split (obviously cum had gone into me) so i went and took the morning after pill 32 hours late as it was a sunday and i cudnt get it from any where untill monday as all the shops near me was closed.

Now i finished my period on the 10th of june and ive just come on a light period today 26th (16 days), Dont meen to grose any one out but i never get light periods its very uncommon for me....

All id like to know is do you think im pregnant? Should i take a test? I really dont no what to do..

Thank you for your help!

if you were bleeding very light & the blood was a light pinkish color with brown discharge... that could be a sign of pregnancy. i say wait alittle then start testing. when exactly did yo u have sex ? you can take a test after 4-8 weeks after having sex, it gives you a more accurate answer. or you could go doctors & get a blood test. good luck (: