I have had unprotected sex for over 4 months and i havent gotten pregnant is something wrong?

It does not mean something is necessarily wrong. I have heard that it can take 7 or more months to get pregnant even when youre having unprotected sex. It took me and my husband about 8 months. So dont worry!

[It doesnt mean that smeting is wrong wit u it takes sum ppl longer 2 get pregnant than sum. Tok my friend 2 yrs n she has a healthy baby boy.....i dnt tink its anything 2 worry abt but if ur still worried go 2 ur GP/doc so that they can giv u a check up.

It took me almost 5 years just be patient if you are in a hurry see your OBGYN for a check up or get your partner checked he is easier to check :-)

It doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong with you. It takes many women about a year to become pregnant. Most, if not all, doctors, suggest trying to conceive naturally for one year. If you do not get pregnant during that time, they refer you to a specialist, or an OB/GYN if you do not already visit one.
If you are feeling a bit impatient to become pregnant, I would suggest visiting fertilityfriend.com. There are many things you can do from your end to increase your chances of pregnancy, such as charting your daily symptoms, temps, and ovulation predictor kits.
Good luck! :-)