I HAD MY DAUGHTER AT THE AGE OF 14 AND NOW MY DAUGHTER IS 7 YEARS OLD. I ONLY BEEN PREGNANT 1 TIME AFTER THAT AND I ABORTED THAT BABY. NOW AM IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AND I BEEN DATING HIM FOR 2 1/2 YEARS. I NEVER BEEN PREGNANT BY HIM SINCE WE HAVE BEEN IN OUR RELATIONSHIP, BUT WE WANT TO HAVE KIDS TOGETHER. I AM NOT ON ANY BIRTH CONTROL AND AM NOT USING ANY PROTECTION. WHAT COULD BE THE REASON I HAVEN'T GOTTEN PREGNANT BY HIM YET? I MEAN WE HAVE BEEN REALLY TRYING!!!!!!!

could be a number of reasons....in all actualality there are only 4 days out of a month that you are fertile and just because you become "fertilized" doesn't mean the egg will "implant" at least 25% of fertilizations "fail" to implant. Also, simple things like stress, weight loss or gain, bad nutricion among other things can effect your ability to become pregnant or the mans ability to make you pregnant.
There is also the possibility that something went arwry if your abortion was a surgical one-its not real likely since it was your only one but it is still a possibility. Try charting your ovulation using BBT and cervical mucous or using an ovulation prediction kit (can be bought at any department store or pharmacy) THe usual rule of thumb is if you have been trying for over a year you should talk to your doctor and consider fertility testing....something could have changed since your last pregnancy or something could be going on with your boyfriend..They usually start testing the man anyways because its cheaper and easier.
To sum it up....RELAX- I am a pretty darn fertile person but after my first child passed away my husband and I tried extreamly hard to get pregnant for over 3 years but had no success and it was solely stress....Soon as we stopped trying and we stopped stressing and "wanting" it so much it happened. Good luck to you and try to at least have fun with your efforts...it actually increases your chances!!! Have your bf wear boxers instead of briefs, have him drink one caffinated drink b4 the "deed", try to stay laying down with your hips elevated for at least 30 minutes after sex and try to orgasm after he does (easier said than done but relaxing definately helps...and putting this into the back of your mind) this causes your cervix to contract and "dip" into the pool of sperm helping it into the uterus and assists in conception.....again- GOOD LUCK!! :)