I've been using birth control pills for 5 months. this month I forgot to take the 6th pill and I took it with the 7th just after I had unprotected sex. Should I take the morning after pills? I really dont want to mess my hormons.

my boyfriend didnt came into me but he went out the moment he was going to come.

The best thing you can do is call your doctor. He will know what to do. No need stressing, most of the time, if you only forget to take one pill and this doesn't happen again, you don't get pregnant. But, as mentioned before, call your doctor and ask for his advice.

I am also on B/C pills and since you missed only 1 during your first week you should be ok as I've missed 1 before myself and taken 2 the next day. I wouldn't take the morning after pill but if your real worried I'd just use a backup method such as condoms or foam. Good Luck....