hi me and my gf were fooling around and she stuck my penis in her and started humping it was like 2 mins i dont think i precummed but i went to the bathroom shortly after to take a leak i thought i cummed or somthing when i masturbate i always use the bathroom after and i was kinda tired after the sex she dumped me and her friend says shes pregnent im kinda worried but i think its a lie should i be this worried?

Don't worry. I know it's hard not to. I don't think it's very likely that she is pregnant. You have to ejaculate inside of her for a chance. Pre cum does have a possibility, but it is not very likely. She shouldn't joke about being pregnant because you two aren't together anymore and she'd have to raise it alone. But you two are young and she probably doesn't know about that stuff. If you don't want to have the risk of being a father then please stop and think about it and use protection. You don't have to be any certain age to buy condoms. I hope this helps