for about 4-5 days ive had extremely sore sensitive nipples, which have also become larger and darker and my breasts have become firm (harder), which has never happened before! As well as that, i have experienced dizziness, alot of clear discharge, extreme tiredness, frequent urination and mild cramps, which is unuasual as i have PMDD, and usually before my periods, my cramps are agonising! frequent and intense, which is not the case this time... also i experience depression before my periods, and i dont have that! my periods should be due today/tomorrow.
a little history, i am on the pill and have been for a few months, and last cycle, i missed a pill towards the end of the cycle, which apparently is the worst time to forget as it can cause ovulation in the next cycle. i have also been very irresponisble with taking me pill, as i havn't been taking it on the regular time daily, and can be as much at 8 hours late with taking it... is there any possibility im pregnant?
please help

It sounds to me that you may well be pregnant. I've had three children and sore breasts is always the first symptom I get. Good luck!