I came off the pill at the end of my pill pack in Oct and had break through bleeding. Last month(Nov) I had a period exactly 28 days afters. I had horrible PMS - which isnt unusual when Im off the pill - a week before my period my breasts were really sore and I had bad cramps all week. That's what Im used to.
This month december, based on a 28 day cycle Im currently four days late. I know that when you stop the pill your periods can be irregular. I've stopped the pill in the past but my periods were pretty consistent. The day before I thought my period was due this month, I woke up at 1am with horrible nausea which lasted till 7pm the next evening (that never happens). I've also had light cramping which has now stopped and my nipples have suddenly become sore.
How long should I wait before I say my period is missed? or when can I do a preg test?

if you are 4 days late you should take a test. it should be pretty accurate after a missed period.